11.17.2009

I'm Thankful For...Part 7

(I'm really trying to get caught up! I'm just so slow! Too much to do, so little time!)

McDonald's fries...

I know...that's why I've gained 20 pounds since HS! I will admit it.. lol...but seriously friends. I would die without McDonald's fries. They are seriously the best ever. When Greg and I get fast food, we usually order our burgers or whatever from wherever we want, then get our fries from McDonalds. They are the best when they are fresh out of the fryer...mmmm...my mouth is watering just thinking about them...I could eat them everyday if I weren't concerned about my health...(lol, right!) I honestly crave them at weird times (mostly in the middle of the night...) But they make me happy, and even though I don't really like a lot of MD's other foods...I could always eat their fries...just thought you should know!

(this may also be why I will die at an early age!) but at least I'll die happy and full of MD fries! :)

1 comment

Unknown said...

Your post actually made me crave them.. they really are the best fries out there.. with tons of salt.. dipped in Sweet and sour sauce.. "How do you eat your McDonalds fries?".. ya know.. like those reeses commercials.. eh nevermind

© GREG & BRE AULLMAN
Maira Gall