11.11.2009

I'm Thankful For...Part 5

Movies that are so dumb they're funny! There are a lot of good movies out there, and I do love them, but come on...the best ones are the ones that are so dumb they're funny! When you're having a downer day...there's nothing better than cuddling with the hubby on the couch and watching dumb movies and laughing!! Here's my list of favorite 'dumb' movies!

Yes....I'm not going to lie! I love the HSM series! #2 is my favorite. The last song totally rocks. I haven't seen all of 3 yet, but don't worry I will....

I LOVE Legally Blonde 1 AND 2...This is the Platinum Collection (thanks Shari and Ben!) It makes me laugh everytime I watch it. I used to watch it every night to fall asleep...Great movies!

Napoleon Dynamite...CLASSIC
Out Cold...SO funny. I saw this first at college...there are few movies I could watch more than once...this is one of them!
Employee of the Month....LOVE it. I think it's hellarious! Especially having worked retail...Could watch this all the time too!

Empire Records....MY NAME'S NOT WARREN!! HAHAHA...
Kicking and Screaming...this movie CRACKS ME UP! Will Ferrill is so funny
Accepted...another great one...

And the classic Christmas movies...
Elf...Love the part where he jumps on the couch to put the star on top. SO funny!
The Muppets Christmas Carol...okay, not a dumb movie, I just added in with my fave Christmas shows. This is probably my favorite version of a Christmas Carol (this and the OLD disney one where donald duck is scrooge...I don't know if anyone remembers it...but i loved that one too..)
And of course A Christmas Story...Brady and I would get up REALLY early Christmas morning and watch this over and over...haha..I don't think I need to explain it, but it's pretty funny!

There are so many movies so dumb they make me laugh, but this is all you get for now!

So yeah...I'm thankful for movies so dumb they're funny so I can spend my evenings relaxing with Greg on the couch...laughing at the dumbness!!!

3 comments

Lindsay said...

I love the HSM series! haha I mainly just think Zac Efron is adorable! :) Have you seen 17 Again, love that movie! And Napoleon Dynamite is one of my favs! So funny! Elf is great too. I love good movies!

Shari Davis said...

Donald Duck didn't play Scrooge in the Disney version of A Christmas Carol. It was Scrooge McDuck that played Scrooge. Just an FYI! Love ya!

bre said...

Linds - I did see 17 Again, and I loved it. Zac is a total hottie

Shar - That's right!!! I couldn't remember his name! hahaha...but I'm glad you know what I'm talking about! Do you remember the other one we used to watch where the three nephews (I think) were having a snowball fight? Lol, I LOVED that one!

© GREG & BRE AULLMAN
Maira Gall