11.02.2009

I'm Thankful For...Part 2

3 Adorable Nieces and 6 Adorable Nephews!

Wow! That's a lot! I remember when I didn't have any, and now I have NINE! And I love each and every one of them!

Jeshua - Holy moly this kid has SO much energy! He is always on the go. (and I keep hearing that that's how Greg would act when he was younger! lol) He is so smart and says the funniest things!

Kyla
This cute little girl always seems to be looking for trouble, always teasing her little brother, or teasing her aunts and uncles...but she is still a cutie! She used to not even come near me, but I guess actually getting to spend time with her, she has grown to like me a little bit! :)

Lillian
Oh goodness! This child! She is so funny and such a stinker! She is constantly cracking me up, and I love hearing all the cute things that she randomly says.

Noriko - What a doll. She is the quiet one, who doesn't say much, but has such big brown eyes, they just melt your heart!

Jacob
This kid gets more bumps and bruises than anyone I know (could be just when Uncle Greg is around, but still!) Last I was around him, he wasn't talking, but he makes noises so you can be sure you know what he's thinking. It's rather funny. He also loves reading books, and goes through probably 50 (if not more) a day!

Alexander
I love his smile! He is so funny and such a cheeser. I really wish I got to see him more! :(

Aidan
Love that the boys look nothing alike. They are both so cute in their own unique ways! I love Aidans big eyes...so sweet, and I love his little smile too. Can't believe they're almost a year old!!

Seiji - I have only seen this little guy like twice, and both times he just curled right up against my chest. Love cuddly babies! He is adorable, and looks a lot like his older brother.

Austin
What a little chunk! But I just love him. I am his favorite aunt too...He is such a good baby, and so adorable. Don't ya just want to squeeze those cheeks?

Aren't they all just adorable?!? Yes, I think so too. I wish I got to see them a whole lot more though! They grow up way too fast, and I don't see them near enough, but when I do...it makes it all the more worth it! Can't wait for more and more of them!

1 comment

Juanita said...

Such cute pictures and what a fun post! We wish we were closer too!

© GREG & BRE AULLMAN
Maira Gall