9.02.2009

TOO CUTE!

Alright, so in my very little spare time, i really like to digi scrap. Well, one of the CTs (creative Team) that I'm on is a designer from Utah, and she is also LDS. She just opened a new store and has been pumping out kits like CRAZY. I've loved every single thing she has made...but now I am even MORE in love with her stuff...Check out these new kits that were made by her and a few other designers...I HAVE to have them, and so do you!

Here's the first one...a Girl's Camp kit...


Here's one called "Above Rubies" centered around the YW values


And my most favoritest ever!!!


So cute right?!? I loved them. I can't wait to see what else they come up with. But I wanted to share...All the images are linked to the shop if you want to pick them up! SO CUTE!

1 comment

Cordie said...

Love all of them, I wish I had time for scrapbooking.

© GREG & BRE AULLMAN
Maira Gall