9.21.2009

Summer Rewind...Part I

Alright, so this may be a repeat, but I totally can't remember what I've posted, and what I haven't. So we're going to start at the beginning...of the end of the summer...I have like 1000 pictures from the first 3 weeks in August to share...Gosh August was SOOO busy!

Anywho. (I think I've already posted most of this, but here is a QUICK run-down, plus pics at the end!!!!) The last week in July/ First of August was my sis-in-law Adrienne's wedding. I got to spend a lot of time with my sisters-in law getting things ready for the wedding. We made all the desserts, and the cake (which I didn't upload a picture of...but I will...) All of the bridesmaids had a bachelorette party the night before the wedding, painted toes and fingernails and chatted about life. Great fun. The wedding was so beautiful and Adrienne looked GORGEOUS! We are SO happy for her and Mark...and like I've said before, we REALLY hope that they get to move back closer to home. We haven't been able to see them much this past year as they moved to Kentucky then to Philadelphia. We sure miss them! (though I'm still thinking a girl's week back East would be super fun! ;) Anyway...here are a FEW pics from the weekend. I have so many...I just really wanted to get some up...I'm such a basket case right now...too much going through my head...haha, so sorry if this is all rambled! JUST SKIP TO THE PICS ALREADY!


Here are the two flower girls. Kyla and Allie...They looked darling in the dresses that Adrienne made for them...and surprisingly, they looked totally similar. You'd have to check my facebook for pics of their similarity, but it was crazy...This is my fave pic of Kyla. She's such a doll!

And another sister-in-law we don't get to see much. Though I must say they are a bit closer than Adrienne & Mark...lol...but here is Juanita and Mikes darling little family!

(We missed Kyan's family too...their oldest got really sick the morning of the wedding and they weren't able to make it!)

Me and the sisters (minus Juanita)...Aren't they gorgeous?! Yeah...totally not fair to be pretty AND skinny! lol!


And just TWO of my favorites of the couple....LOVE this one...(Love it even more in color, but uploaded this one instead!) But still..gorgeous! They make a great couple, huh?


And my handsome hubby....looking thrilled that we made him help out at the reception..
That's all for part I for now...I will probably post random pics as I go, but this is all you get! :)

2 comments

Lindsay said...

Fun pics! :) Sounds like you're just a busy busy person!

Aubrey Anne Boyer said...

i think we need to see more greg on here. haha. umm you actually kind of look like you could be one of the sisters. weird. those dresses are cute too. lucky to get a new dress.

© GREG & BRE AULLMAN
Maira Gall