9.13.2009

NEW MOON

Okay, yeah, Greg is at work, and I'm watching the VMAs and blogging...so...first...NEW MOON! WOW!!! again..Taylor Lautner...however, when they showed edward with his shirt off...GROSS! seriously! Grossed me out...Jacob...now that is a different story...again, I've always been Team Jacob...I'm not one to switch just because the actor who plays him is better looking! so go me!

And...seriously...again...biance's dancing creeps me out! I think she is such a weirdo. NO ONE should EVER dance like that wearing what she does! I think I may throw up now...I really don't like her much. She used to be okay...now everyone's just crazy! seriously, right?! Sorry to anyone who likes her. I think she's a freak.....

Wait...Pink's whatever may have been even more weird...just not creepy...whatever! Glad I'm normal! :)

4 comments

Lindsay said...

haha Taylor is gorgeous, and I like him lots but I also think Robert is a cutie, not as cute for sure, but I just love him and Bella in the books so I still like him, but yes Taylor is yummy! Beyonce is weird I will agree, her dancing is a little too much for me, but I'm glad she at least let Taylor Swift come out and have her moment after Kanye West totally made a fool of himself, poor Taylor.

Shari Davis said...

We shut off the VMA's early. It was weird! When Kanye West took the spotlight from Taylor.......MESSED UP!!! I felt so bad for her! And have to agree with you Bre, Lady GaGa is PSYCHO! Did not enjoy the VMA's whatsoever!

P.S. I want to see some pics of my kiddos! Oh and I'll email you the pics that I like!

Stephanie Kay said...

hey you dissing me because i switched to team jacob because he's smoking? shame on you. :) its a perfecly legitimate reason to switch..

Bre said...

Taylor Lautner is hot. Robert Pattinson is freaky lookin'. Kanye West is a weirdo. And a partridge in a pear tree.

© GREG & BRE AULLMAN
Maira Gall