9.22.2009

I had this plan...

to get a whole bunch of other stuff done...but then I decided I wanted to change my blog background...You see, I don't like the typical blog backgrounds...I have to design my own...

so...that's what I did ALL NIGHT LONG!!! I took ideas from HERE, HERE, HERE, and HERE and a few random sites I found to come up with what I did...and ya know....I kinda like it...just kinda though...i plan on changing it, but I learned some new fun things, like putting signatures...pretty sweet, right....so now...who wants their blog re-done?

kidding (kinda)

the point is...I am so tired, and shouldn't have done it! I had a million and one other things to do..but this is how I spent my night....

the end!

4 comments

Lindsay said...

Bre I want my blog re-done. I have no clue how to "design" my own blog backgrounds. I design the headers but I wouldn't know where to begin on anything else. haha And the signature is so cute, I've seen in before but never knew how to do it. If you are bored and in need of designing a blog, let me know, you can do mine! :) haha Yours looks cute! (I also hate that mine is so skinny in the middle where the writing is wish it was wider) And I also wish I was good at design stuff on the computer like you! :)

Lindsay said...

K so I'm writing all over your blog right now but I'm so computer illiterate sometimes..how do I change the background color on my blog, you showed me once and I know I have to edit the HTML but how do you know what code to use for different colors? I'm sick of not being able to change it! And another question, can I change the template to a wider one without screwing everything up on my blog? I think I've tried before and lost some stuff like the list of my friend's blogs. Anyway, sorry so long, just have lots of questions and I'm sure you know the answers! :) Good thing I have smart friends! haha

Mary said...

Hey Bre. I absolutely ADORE all the pictures you do, and we really really need our family pictures done. Could you do them? How much do you charge? You can leave me a comment on my blog or email me at charyhulme@gmail.com. THANKS!

Brittney K. said...

I wanted to tell you the pic you did of Ben, Shari and the babies are AAAAMazing! and then I saw your new post, and could you maybe tell me how to do a signature on mine?
Thanks, Brit!

© GREG & BRE AULLMAN
Maira Gall