9.23.2009

HOLIDAY CARDS

I know the holidays are like FOREVER away, right? But it's never too early to start thinking about your holiday cards! Here are some I recently came up with to show off the different sizes I can do, and to also show off some of my mad design skills! ;) (totally playin...I'm WAY tired..so sorry if this is a little LOOPY!)

How this works: browse through my designs and pick out something you like (or if you want something totally different, that’s okay too!) Head over to this link: http://btadesigns.com/WAOrderForm.html and fill out the form (I know its for wedding announcements, but I haven’t got the order form up for Holiday cards! Sorry…I’m still re-constructing the site!:) The more descriptive you are, the faster I can have a proof to you. If you don’t have a specific design in mind, just tell me all of your ideas, and I’ll come up with something. The proofing process is free, and I can generally have a proof back to you within 24 hours. Once the proofing process is complete, and you are 100% happy with what we’ve come up with, I will send it in to be printed. Before I can send it in however, I will need to receive the payment in full. I currently accept cash or check (cashier’s or personal). It will take approximately 1-2 weeks to receive your order, unless you are ordering a digital copy only, then you will receive that as soon as payment is received. No refunds unless an error is made on my end. I will NEVER send your order to printed until I receive a 100% OKAY from you.

I will also accept photos not taken by me. Sometimes the candid photos make for the best cards. However, if the photos are not done by me, then I will need a copyright release from the photographer.

Wow! That was a lot of info! If you have any questions, feel free to email me! I’ll be happy to work with you

Okay, now onto the designs...and I may sound like totally snobby, but I think these are totally cute!! haha! Here ya go...

Beginning with one of my faves: (click on them to see them bigger) a 5x5 tri-fold. So many options when the cards have this many panels.


Fold cards are my new faves! This one is 5x5, but also comes in 5x7 (at the same price) and 4x5.5 (a little less)



Another of my mostest faves!


This year I am offering the digital-file of your holiday card...meaning...I design your card, then I email you the digital file for you to print them off yourself. This saves on time, money, and s&h!! I only offer 5x7 & 4x8 (and I guess I could do 4x6...but honestly...if I were you, I'd pay the little extra to have them printed 5x7...totally worth it!)


and here are the prices:

Seriously! EMAIL ME! I'm happy to design something for you! :)

But yeah...so that's all for now...I am up too late, and I have practice in 3 hours...hmm...should I go to sleep or not...That is the question!!

Oh yeah, and feel free to post this button on your blog...

because I don't have a premium photobucket account, you would need to host it yourself...just right click and save to your desktop...then upload it. If you want it and aren't sure how to do it...let me know...I'm happy to help...besides...if you choose to show off my button on your blog..who knows...a big ol' discount could be coming your way!!! Thanks everyone for your love and support...I really appreciate it!

and a special thanks goes out to: SuzyQ Scraps, Tracie Stroud Designs, Pamela Donnis Designs, and Dani Alencar

2 comments

Lindsay said...

I just sent you an order! I will send some pictures when I get some cuter newere ones taken, but you can play around until I get those to you! Thanks a ton Bre! :)

Lindsay said...

Ok so ignore the first order I sent you, HAHA I changed my mind. I hope its not confusing! :)

© GREG & BRE AULLMAN
Maira Gall