9.21.2009

Last chance...

Alright...so here's the deal....I am in DESPERATE need of some Halloween/Fall pictures (to scrap). If you have any and would like some LOs made of your child FOR FREE!!! (Before I start charging!) email them to me ASAP! There are A LOT! of Halloween/Fall kits coming out right now, so I need them really a lot. I am scrapping with the same pics of Lilli...and need some new ones..lol. I don't care if they are from last year or whatever. Just would really love some. I would take them from blogger and facebook, but the quality isn't high enough. So yeah..PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!! :)

In exchange for the pics I'll send you any LOs I made...Thanks muches. I really appreciate it!

Also...stay tuned. I have some summer stuff I need to get caught up on! UGH! I was going to do it today, but there was a football game on....dang cowboys!

ps...my email: bre11414 AT hotmail DOT com

1 comment

Aubrey Anne Boyer said...

i wrote you on facebook, but i'll comment here too just incase. i'm sending you photos of last years halloween from my new email aubreyanneboyer@gmail.com.they're not like awesome photos, just snapshots, but let me know if you use them. i want to see what you come up with.

© GREG & BRE AULLMAN
Maira Gall