9.13.2009

nothing new...

hmmm...so really...I have nothing new...but...

ONE TREE HILL STARTS TOMORROW!!! And I am so excited!!! I'm just really hoping it doesn't end crappy...(like Gilmore Girls did!) I REALLY thought that if it had ended after last season, it would have been perfect. but I'm very excited to see Chad Michael Murray more...

And I'm watching the Vampire Diaries right now...kinda weird, but holy cow there are some handsome guys on this show....though I am pretty sick of a million new vampire shows and books coming out right now. I still like twilight the best, oh and taylor lautner....enough said

hmmm...what else...

oh, Lady Gaga at the VMAs...WEIRDO!!! seriously! What a freak! I really only watched the pre-show...I think Biance's 'Single Ladies' video is really creepy. I don't like her much either.

mmkkay...well, really. I should post some pics, but I'm not going to right now...one of these days, cuz I have some cute nephews and a niece that I got to see recently and got some SUPER cute pics of! okay...I'm done!

No comments

© GREG & BRE AULLMAN
Maira Gall