4.17.2009

Random Kids...

So this is a bit random, but since the parentals have long neglected their blog...I will do a big of updating for them....okay, not really. I just have a few pics of my sister and brother that mom emailed me, so I thought I would share....

Here's Kennan blowing out his candles on that YUMMILY Delicious looking CHOCOLATE ROLL....hmmmm...I want some right now...And then just Kennan being Kennan...Love him!
Here are the kiddos before Prom. They're sure cute, right?
And now...Do you want to know the easiest way to lose 20 pounds???? CUT YOUR HAIR!!! McKenzie has some freakishly thick hair, and just recently got it cut. I'm sure it was about 20 pounds of hair...(alright, SLIGHT exaggeration...but still it was a lot!) Here are the pics. (The one of her with long hair is prom. She's a babe!) And then her hair after she chopped it! Still cute!

4 comments

mel said...

Love the hair. I am cutting mine tomorrow! Totally nervous but sick of the long locks. Wish me luck.

Cordie said...

She is so beautiful!! I love her new hair.

Lindsay said...

Oh my gosh McKenzie looks JUST LIKE YOUR MOM! haha I just noticed that in those pics! Her hair is way cute! :) And I'm sure your parents have a good excuse for being a littl behind on their blog...what with being a new bishop and bishops wife and all! :)

Bill & Ellen Thompson said...

Thanks for the update on our kids! haha

© GREG & BRE AULLMAN
Maira Gall