4.21.2009

So....I think Paula Abdul is an airhead. It's really actually funny to watch Simon's reaction to what Paula says...lol, She makes up all sorts of weird analogies, and it makes me laugh cuz she's so dumb...haha, just wanted you to know...(oh and I have to say, the more I watch Adam perform, the more he creeps me out...I don't know why..maybe the fact he wears more make up than me? But he has a great voice..)

Yeah, there's nothing on...and I am desperately waiting until another new episode of One Tree Hill next week...it's so good, though, like every show..it's dragging...and as much as I don't want it to be over, I just want to know what happens...this is why I should wait until the shows are COMPLETELY done, so I can watch them all in one shot...Like the OC. I didn't start watching that until after it was all done, so I got to borrow the series from a friend and watch...hehe...so great...anywho. i don't know why I told you that, but yeah...okay...

2 comments

Lindsay said...

HAHAH I totally agree about Paula, she is a crazy lady! (I honestly think she's on like some sort of drug, I don't know what but she has to be!) lol I LOVE Simon's facial expressions whenever Paula is talking, it makes me laugh my head off! And I also agree that Adam L. is creepy, he's probably gonna win because EVERYONE seems to love him, but I'd never buy his stuff, he's weird and not that great in my opinion. :) Yay Bre for blogging about idol! Love it!

Jason and Aubrey Boyer said...

my friend thinks that paula's probably drunk half the time and i have to agree. she's buggin.

© GREG & BRE AULLMAN
Maira Gall