3.19.2015

Thursday Three | 03.19.2015

                      • This has been the longest week. For reals. Work is getting more and more awkward and I just need things to be done. Just done! 
                      • As I'm scrolling through my instagram feed, I'm beginning to feel annoyed at all the "mommy" groups. No I don't hate you for having kids, I just feel discriminated against for not having kids. Therefore I'm looking for some other non-mommys to have a "discriminatory against mommys" group. Who's in? #imbeing78percentserious 
                      • I need something. Not sure what yet....but I need it.
                                            Thursday Three was developed by Kristin from RUKristin. You can read more about it {here}, then play along over on Instagram and follow me @bre11414.

                                            No comments

                                            © GREG & BRE AULLMAN
                                            Maira Gall