3.05.2015

Thursday Three | 03.05.15

                  • I have always kind of thought I was adopted... this trip confirms my suspicions. 
                  • I am super excited to be here (Casper, WY)... Just wish it wasn't so long of a drive.
                  • I have the strange urge to try and shoot a basketball. I just think it would be an epic fail.
                  • I dressed myself today. It took like five minutes to put on my jeans by myself, but I did it. #donttellgreg
                                    Thursday Three was developed by Kristin from RUKristin. You can read more about it {here}, then play along over on Instagram and follow me @bre11414.

                                    No comments

                                    © GREG & BRE AULLMAN
                                    Maira Gall