3.12.2015

Thursday Three | 03.12.15

                    • I feel like I look different. Maybe it's a good hair day, or my teeth are super white.
                    • I need to go on a road trip to the beach. Who's in and who will drive? I'll buy the Dr. Pepper!
                    • Angry, tired, annoyed, bitter, obnoxious, giddy, happy, content...all emotions felt within about a 5 minute period... multiple times. Totally going to "live below the line" for a while. #theozprinciple
                                        Thursday Three was developed by Kristin from RUKristin. You can read more about it {here}, then play along over on Instagram and follow me @bre11414.

                                        No comments

                                        © GREG & BRE AULLMAN
                                        Maira Gall