7.08.2014

My Birthday & Such

July 2 was my 28th birthday. I don't know why I was so excited for it, I just was. Even though I don't love turning older, I figure, I feel like an 80 year old, so I guess my age doesn't matter too much. I had to work, which in reality, wasn't too awful. I was sung to by Steve, which was a highlight of my life, and it was just a chill day.

I wore one of my new skirts...

And took my first selfie as a 28 year old, that I actually quite like, even if my smile is weird. But I think that's just the new normal, so whatevs.

Greg made me shrimp and crab for dinner, which was super delicious, and a variety of cheesecakes. He is the greatest!


Topped off with another epic birthday card, he always finds the best ones.

Then it was over. My birthday present will be arriving Thursday, and I can't wait!

Here I am post work on the 3rd. We got to wear jeans, and I'm so happy to say I finally fit into the ones that my sister-in-law Adrienne let me borrow, As I'm supposed to be gaining weight, however, who knows how long I'll get to enjoy them.

I got off early from work, and went to a Dr. Appointment, then we went to Sam's Club, where are car broke down. It wouldn't start. We sat there for about 10 minutes before deciding to walk home. It's only about a mile, but in 90+ weather? It's not exactly the most fun.

I had the rest of the weekend off for the 4th of July. Since Logan is weird, they shot off their fireworks on the 3rd, so Greg and I went outside for a while to watch. Then we kind of slept in on the 4th, and his parents came down to take a look at the car. After much tinkering, they decided it was probably the fuel pump, and there wouldn't be any getting to it that day, so we packed up and headed to Star Valley so that we could bring one of their cars back. It was a long couple of days, but I'm grateful that they were willing to drive down and back and let us borrow their car.

Greg enjoys teasing his little sister Annie, quite a bit.




This is the house we would like to buy.


Happy birthday to me, and Happy 4th to you!

No comments

© GREG & BRE AULLMAN
Maira Gall