7.01.2014

28 by 29 | July Picture a Day


19 // Take at least 3 pictures each day

I love taking pictures, and I love looking at pictures. I need to take more pictures, so to help with that, one of my goals is to take at least 3 pictures each day. Now, there are a lot other picture-a-day challenges out there, but of course, I had to create my own. Feel free to play along, using the #mydailylife365, and feel free to tag me @bre11414. I will be posting each of my photos to instagram. It's going to be a lot of fun! Come play along!

Going along with this challenge, I will also be taking a picture each day of something that made me happy. Not only will that get me thinking about how I was blessed that day, but I also get to share my happiness with you! I'm using the #mydailyhappy365. I can do this!

No comments

© GREG & BRE AULLMAN
Maira Gall