7.21.2014

More July

Well, the time since my last post seems to have flown by, without really doing a whole lot. We got or car fixed, luckily, and it only cost about $300, so that could have definitely been worse.


I had a few appointments that week that I'll post about over on my Scleroderma blog. My stomach has been feeling better, so that's been nice toi not have to worry about that as much.

Thursday the 10th we had our Relief Society activity. We did a salad/dessert recipe exchange, and had a decent turnout. Anything more than Melanie and me is usually a success. We had some really yummy desserts and salads, and had some great conversation. One of these days we will get a massive turnout, and we won't know what to do with it.

 
We headed up to Star Valley again just for a relaxing weekend. Like normal, the weather was wonderful, and we had a good relaxing time.






It has been so dang hot lately. It's so not fun! I am definitely not a fan of the heat. I think I'd much rathere have numb fingers and toes than sweaty armpits. Luckily we'lve found some ways to cool down, in the form of Coldstone ice cream, and Sonic slushies. The best part of hot summer days.



A few of my recent obsessions: My new Samsung Note 8.0 that I got for my birthday.

This Special K cereal.

Psych! I'm almost done with all the seasons on Netflix, and I'm really sad. I love comedies.

Paper scrapbooking supplies. I've become a serious hoarder!

Work has been good. Super busy when it comes to loans. I think right now I have at least 10 loans that I've contacted people about and am waiting to hear back, and that's not mentioning the other 10 that are just sitting there. It's good though. It keeps me busy. It's only slightly frustrating when you have to wait for stuff, then they want the loans done right away. Kind of gives me a slight heart attack because I don't want to put off my other duties, but I kind of have to. I really do enjoy the loans. Just been struggling a bit with reality lately. At least we got to try Fizz 'N Fryz last Friday. I just had this drink, but it was really yummy, and I can't wait to try their fries.


And just some summertime happiness from the last couple of days.


Sorry if you follow me on instagram, and are re-seeing all these pictures. I just really don't have much of an exciting life!

No comments

© GREG & BRE AULLMAN
Maira Gall