7.05.2014

First July Post

July is already here. I meant to do this post a while ago, but I didn't. So here goes.

June 25 we had our branch work bbq party thing. It was actually not too bad. It was just like work, only slightly more casual. I seriously love my job, because of my awesome co-workers. They are the absolute best. We have a lot of fun together, and get along really well. We literally just sat around and talked and laughed. Then my butt started hurting, so we left. It was a good night though.

This has been the summer of moths. There was one night Greg killed over 30 moths in our house. See, they wake him up, while I can usually just sleep right on through. Here is a picture of me in bed while Greg is out slaying the moths.

Sunday, June 29, was World Scleroderma Awareness Day, and since teal is the color for Scleroderma, I asked Greg if he'd wear his teal tie, which he did, and I wore my skirt that is like 3 sizes too big. We definitely rocked teal though.

This time of year is my favorite...when these beautiful flowers are in bloom. We bought some yellow ones this year, so I'm excited to see them bloom next summer.

And since we had a coupon that expired June 30,we went and got Arctic Circle shakes. I got cookie dough, of course. There is only one time of year in which I would NOT get cookie dough, and that is.......

HUCKLEBERRY DAYS! And guess what months they come in....JULY & AUGUST! I'm only slightly excited!

PS. I'll do an updated July post eventually. Stay tuned!

No comments

© GREG & BRE AULLMAN
Maira Gall