1.04.2013

Three Things..

that rub me the wrong way...

1 -- Laziness...if you're getting paid to do something...DO IT! I don't care if you're having a crappy day, or if your life sucks, you are getting paid. This is your job. Just do it! Don't expect everyone around you to do it for you. Don't get mad when people get upset with you for not doing your job. Seriously.

2 -- Facebook posts. I get the whole, "This is my facebook. If you don't want to hear what I have to say, don't listen." blah blah blah. Let's face it. If you are going to put crap on facebook...expect crap back. Don't give them that whole, "Don't listen" spill, because they have every right you do to say stupid stuff back! I really should just delete the people that annoy me, but to be honest, the majority are people I love, and want to know what's going on in their lives. It's just pathetic to me how they act in public. Like seriously, would you say stuff like that in person? I know I find it easier to say stuff on this blog, or on facebook, but I try not to post stuff that I wouldn't say in person. I just think facebook is becoming a dumping ground, and everyone feeds off it.

3 -- Stupidity. I won't expand on this one too much, I think it's pretty self-explanatory! Plus, what I really wanted to post would rub other people the wrong way, so I won't go there until I start password protecting my posts! :)

1 comment

Aubrey Anne Boyer said...

I hope I'm not one of the annoying people on Facebook because I feel the same way you do about it. That would be awkward. Hahaha. I love what you said about the dumping ground thing. Sometimes people just put way too much out there. I really try not to complain a lot. I totally delete or hide the complainers and annoying people.

© GREG & BRE AULLMAN
Maira Gall