1.25.2013

5 Favorites...

I think this may be my favorite question yet...

List your five favorite musicians/groups/artists....heck yes! Lucky for you, they are all from the same group!

Don't worry...I'm not really that obsessed...I don't listen to them all morning getting ready for work, I've never watched all their x-factor performances or any other of their interviews on Youtube, I also don't know that Harry turns 19 on February 1, or that he dated a 32 year old (or Taylor Swift). I don't know who Kevin is, or that Louis is my favorite. I've only seen each of their music videos a FEW times, and I don't have a Pinterest board dedicated to just them. I'm also not excited for August 30, and don't know that they perform in SLC on July 25, and I don't REALLY secretly hope someone will buy me tickets.

Not obsessed...not really.

2 comments

Olivia said...

So, you got me listening to them, and I love them! Tess and I just bought their cd. They are just too cute!

bre said...

Yay!!! Haha. I think they are just adorable, and I actually really like their music. Their new stuff more than their old, but they're pretty good. I get obsessed watching their music videos because they are just so fun and dorky (and totally cute!)

© GREG & BRE AULLMAN
Maira Gall