1.02.2013

Goals for 2013

What are your goals for this year?

(I make resolutions every year....very rarely keep them!)

*Get caught up (and stay caught up) on blogging.
*Keep up with P365 (photo a day)
*Daily blogging/journaling
*Get more organized
*Read scriptures daily (finish from where I am, and finish again!)
*Do my Personal Progress (so when the girls ask me if I finished our goal, I don't have to lie to them)
*Complain less (unless it's a terrible day, then I get a free pass!)
*Workout more, or at least attempt a small workout (whether yoga, pilates, simply walking, basically get off my butt!)
*Meal plan better, eat out less, try a new recipe...at least once a month (I said once a week last year. Yeah, that didn't happen!)
*Do more service and get to know more people in our ward
*Stop doubting myself
*Fulfill my mother-in-law's Christmas wish!!

No comments

© GREG & BRE AULLMAN
Maira Gall