1.18.2013

Relationships...

What would you like to improve most about your relationships?

I think the number one thing would be communication...kinda ironic coming from the girl who hates to talk to people. But at the same time...that's why it's what I'd like to improve. I'd like to be able to speak my mind in a professional manor (without freaking out like I would probably normally do.) I'd like to be able to handle conflict...be able to confront people, again, professionally. Say what I really mean, without it coming out all jumbled and make no sense. Be able to bring up uncomfortable topics, and be able to really talk through them. Be someone people WANT to talk to.

Yeah...I think better communication would make a whole lot of difference.

1 comment

Olivia said...

Bre, I just want you to know that I love reading your blog! I definitely need to work on my communication skills too!

© GREG & BRE AULLMAN
Maira Gall