5.29.2014

Thursday Three | 05.29.14

  • I have to teach Relief Society this Sunday, and while I have my topic, I always struggle to put my thoughts together. Hopefully it'll come to me.  
  • Learned that our insurance is going up, like a lot. Now while I am totally grateful for insurance, I just can't believe how much our deductible will be. At least no premiums this time... Remember the good ol' days when I didn't need insurance?
  • I am still craving a road trip and Dr. Pepper. The other day I had the strangest feeling of desperately wanting to go to the beach and soak my feet. Maybe I'll just take off...
Thursday Three was developed by Kristin from RUKristin. You can read more about it {here}, then play along over on Instagram and follow me @bre11414.

No comments

© GREG & BRE AULLMAN
Maira Gall