5.08.2014

Thursday Three | 05.08.14

  • This week my face had been all red and splotchy. Not sure if it is from the scleroderma or just getting too warm, or acne or who knows what. It bugs... which is also why this photo is in black and white.
  • Tonight was the NFL draft. I feel it is the most overly talked about athletic event and I get really annoyed with the before, during, and after talks about who is gonna go, who is still available, and what should have happened. However I actually get excited for the first round and for the actual picks. How awesome would it be to get drafted? Other than that though, way over talked about.
  • With the warmth brings the itchy skin. Not sure if I prefer the numb fingers and toes or the itchy skin...
Thursday Three was developed by Kristin from RUKristin. You can read more about it {here}, then play along over on Instagram and follow me @bre11414.

No comments

© GREG & BRE AULLMAN
Maira Gall