5.15.2014

Thursday Three | 05.15.14

  • Since Greg won't let me have a kitten/puppy/baby, I've got this cat game on my phone where I will tell Greg I'm taking care of my cats when I play it. Well last night I had this awesome dream where I had this massively huge cat and a baby kitten and I took them to church. I woke up in the middle of the night and nearly told Greg about it then, but I waited until this morning. He told me I was grounded from my cat game.
  • I've become quite obsessed with Psych. I think it is hilarious and a lot cleaner than most shows on tv right now. It's also made me realize how much I need to do a better job at paying attention to the little things around me. We were taking about bank robberies this morning at work and i kept thinking about that show and how i need to be paying attention to all the details of the situation.
  • The spots on my leg where the shingles were are still numb. Is that normal? It kind of freaks me out. There is another spot on my other leg that goes numb if it gets too hot or too cold. I don't understand my body.
Thursday Three was developed by Kristin from RUKristin. You can read more about it {here}, then play along over on Instagram and follow me @bre11414.

No comments

© GREG & BRE AULLMAN
Maira Gall