6.05.2014

Thursday Three | 06.05.14

  • I have had a rough week. Stomach hurts, vomiting often, food doesn't satisfy. I try to put on a happy face, but unfortunately IG gets all my feeling, so I'm sorry for that. I'm going to the doctor tomorrow, so we'll see what happens.
  • I got invited to go to Hawaii, but we turned it down this time. If our way had been paid it may have been a different story... jk, health was the reason for turning it down. Maybe someday!
  • I think what I'm missing is a healthy dose of One Direction. I haven't watched the movie in a while and haven't seen many pics on Pinterest. I'm thinking that is the reason for my health issues.
Thursday Three was developed by Kristin from RUKristin. You can read more about it {here}, then play along over on Instagram and follow me @bre11414.

No comments

© GREG & BRE AULLMAN
Maira Gall