1.26.2014

Week in Review | 01.26.14


Well, another week has come and gone. Here are a few highlight:

Week in Review: 1.19-1.25
  • Last Sunday, a member of our ward turned 95 years old. She is an amazing woman. She almost always is at church, even though she has some difficulties getting around, but she still makes it. What a wonderful example. Betty, Kelly and I went over as a Relief Society Presidency to see her and wish her a happy birthday. Definitely one of the perks of being in the presidency.
  • I didn't have to work Monday! Woohoo! I didn't really sleep in, but I didn't get dressed until probably noon. I spent the morning trying to perfect my Daily Life planner, thought I had it, but now I'm not so sure. I'll get it eventually! We did a little shopping, and I picked me up some sweets.
  • Tuesday was my first day with my new work schedule. I work from 10-3:30 with a lunch at 12:45. I feel super lazy for some reason, but hope that it will be for the best. Going in later is nice because I don't feel so rushed, and I have a bit more time read and get a few small things done around the house.
  • Wednesday was my appointment with my rheumatologist. I will post more about that over on {this blog}, but in short, it was a really good appointment. He also upped my meds, hence the three massive white pills. Love them, plus I got to give more blood. I am getting used to the pokes, I think.
  • Thursday Greg had parent teacher conferences late, so I decided to watch the new One Direction movie, that I got for New Years and still haven't watched it. It was awesome. I loved it.
  • I also scrapped my first layout in over 3 months. SuzyQ Scraps has this adorable new bundle, and I tried my hand at pocket scrapping (or Project Life). It was fun to get back at it, and try something new. I think I like simplicity.
  • Friday we did our grocery and Hastings shopping so that Saturday we could just relax.
  • Sure enough, Saturday was another great day of relaxing. I updated my blog designs, then we grabbed lunch from Center Street Grill, watched a movie, and just relaxed. It was so great. Those are the best kind of days.
What did your week look like? Jot down just the highlights. Keep it simple, or put together a fun photo collage of your week and post it on instagram using  #MyDailyLife_WIR.

No comments

© GREG & BRE AULLMAN
Maira Gall