1.26.2014

January-ish

And another month has flown by. Crazy how that works. Especially since in the moment it seems to be taking forever. It has been a good month, though. Work is good. The two new people are great, and they fit right in. There is an entirely different atmosphere, and it's great...Unless we have the red vs orange debate, then I have to plug my ears and ignore them. Apparently no one knows what orange or red look like.

But really, it's been really good. I love my co-workers. We have a lot of fun. Plus, I've been learning a lot about doing loans. I'm still not sure how I feel about having to do them, but it's been kind of cool to learn new skills.

All my Instagram photo taking has paid off. I won a $10 gift card to Coldstone. Heck yes!


I decided to splurge and purchase a Studio Calico subscription. It's basically some awesome scrapbooking supplies. I'm really excited about it. Now to just create some fun projects.


Relief Society is going well. For our January activity we had a lady come and show us how to do Zumba. I, of course, just sat around, however we had a great turn out, and the ladies seemed to really enjoy it. It was good to see so many sisters out. We've got a fun activity planned for February that I'm excited about. I have to teach this coming Sunday, and I'm pretty nervous about it. I am still not 100% sure what I should teach on, so we'll see if inspiration hits.

It has been pretty cold around here. My hands aren't loving it so much. I had a Dr. Appointment on Wednesday that was good. I'll post about it later.


And I think that's about it. Nothing has really happened. Just same ol' stuff. Hopefully it doesn't stay super cold. I don't mind if it snows, but just don't be super freezing. Life is great.

No comments

© GREG & BRE AULLMAN
Maira Gall