1.06.2014

Christmas + the New Year

Christmas this year was great. Low key, simple, relaxing, awesome. I got to work on Christmas Eve, but luckily we closed at 2 (which really is just an hour before I get off anyway, but who cares?) We got Café Rio for dinner, then headed home for an evening of relaxing. I took a short nap in order to fulfill one of our Christmas Eve traditions. Since I hadn't seen many Christmas movies this year, Greg popped on in for me to watch. Oh, Elf! Love that show!
 
 
 
Then we stayed up until midnight playing Xbox. Best Christmas tradition ever!
 
After a good night's sleep and a sleeping in a bit, I came into the living room to see a few sticky notes around the house on some items we had purchased for Christmas, but not really for Christmas. We'd been arguing about whose presents they were, and I guess this made it official... 
 
And then we enjoyed this delicious feast of food!
 
 
The best part!
 
And Greg's precious gravy bowl.
 I got a new blanket, and some headphones, and some strengthening balls, some candy, plus a few things to help me around the house. It was a really nice relaxing day, one that went way too fast!
 
New Years was just as eventful, only we didn't even make it to midnight. New Years day we were going to go to a movie, but the theatre was packed, so we just went home and chilled instead. 2013 was an interesting year, but I'm kind of excited for 2014. Bring it on!

No comments

© GREG & BRE AULLMAN
Maira Gall