1.25.2014

Bucket List 1


Ever since I was little I've always wanted to travel. Maybe it comes from being from a small town in Wyoming (population 506...not even kidding), or maybe it comes from watching too many movies and seeing too many beautiful pictures of places outside of where I was. Needless to say, my bucket list is going to be full of places I want to visit.

 (image found on Pinterest)
New York City has always been some where I've wanted to visit. The big city life just seems so interesting to me. I want to see the busy streets, the massive crowds, not to mention all the touristy sites. I'm not going to lie, I'd be a total tourist, with my camera out, taking pictures everywhere I go, staring in awe at everything that is new. Now of course, this isn't something I'd be able to do in a day. I'd have to take a week or so, so I don't miss anything. I guess I'd better start saving up my money!  

(image found on Pinterest)

Before I go on all these wonderful trips though, I plan to create a travel journal, with places within the places that I would like to visit. Because if you have it written down, then you have to do it, right? 

Have you been to New York City? Share your photos, or your favorite places to visit!

No comments

© GREG & BRE AULLMAN
Maira Gall