4.07.2010

Georgia Trip - Part 5

Whew...Almost done! ;)

Monday we went to the park on base and let the kids run around and play. When we first showed up, there were people there, and Lilli said, "Oh, my friends are still here!" lol, she is a funny girl!! But she had a blast playing with the other kids her age there. Then a lady with some dogs was there and Lilli had to pet the does...it was pretty funny. Here are some pics of the kiddos playing.



i LOVE this picture of Alex....he is the happiest little guy, and I just love his big ol' smile!



This is my fave of Lilli too.


Love this of Aidan too!



Fun stuff! After the park we went to Augusta to do some shopping. We just hit Old Navy where Shari picked up some super cute clothes for herself and the kids. While she was in trying on clothes, I had Lilli and the boys and we were just walking around. I stopped to look at some things, and I look over and this is what Lill is doing.....



It was HILARIOUS!!!! She is such a nerd. Funny thing real quick, that morning before we left I had just gotten ready and was getting the boys ready, and Lilli comes out of the bathroom with a toothbrush scrubbing her forehead, and says, "Sorry Breanne for using your makeup." lol, sure enough she had gotten my eyeliner and drew on her eyebrows. It was pretty funny. You can see the mark in some of the pictures. Funny!

And the boys were just as cute as ever...throwing teddy grahams on the floor...Love them!



After shopping we at at Chili's where the service was 100 times better than at Red Robin. Lilli constantly cracks me up. The manager stopped by our table to ask how our food was, and Lilli starts this big ol' conversation with him. "Hi my name's Lilli, what's your name?" "These are my brothers." "My daddy's an airman." It was funny. She's just got the cutest personality and everyone just loves her! It was a great day....

1 comment

Lindsay said...

haha! That is cute that Lilli has conversations with everyone she meets! Too cute! And I love the pics of her checking herself out in the mirror. If I was that cute I'd do that too! ;)

© GREG & BRE AULLMAN
Maira Gall