4.05.2010

Georgia Trip - Part 4

I'm slowly catching up...

just remembered...so, Saturday Lilli had a primary activity, so we packed up an drove the 10 minutes to the church. They were doing a boot-camp type of thing (surprise surprise..lol...you'd never guess we were in a military area!) Anyway...in one of the rooms they were in I was sitting on the floor with Aidan watching Lilli...I went to stand up and I noticed the floor was wet, and then I felt my butt was wet...umm..yeah, apparently someone had thrown up in there and I sat on it! GROSS!!! (though I *believe* they cleaned it up before I did..but still!)

anyway... Sunday was a fun relaxing day. Church wasn't until 1 (i think) so we didn't have to rush in the morning to get ready. But church was yet another adventure. The boys did not want to sit still...haha, luckily we had nearly the entire bench to ourselves. It wasn't too bad though. It's always interesting to go to different wards. There were definitely some interesting people there. Shari had warned me about one, and as soon as she started talking, I knew EXACTLY who it was...lol...quite funny. The other funny part about church..umm...80% of the women there were pregnant...and VERY pregnant at that...I thought Utah was bad! Must be something in the nasty water there! (It really is nasty water...but okay if you have it with ice!) Anywho...so yeah...here are pics of the boys after church. Aren't they cute? I wish I had a pic of Lilli. Shari curled her hair and she looked so cute!

That night we went over to Shari's friend's house where we had some super delicious blueberry pancakes. Some of their other friends were there as well, so Lilli had fun playing with all the kids. Once we read a story and scriptures, the kids were put down. Then the adults played Quelf..."Quelf in the Land of the Farm!" Okay, I didn't really play. Me...doing stupid things in front of people..let alone people I don't know...yeah, I just watched, but it was still fun. And that night Aidan took his first lots of steps. He had been kinda walking, but only about a step or too, but he walked all the way from Shari over to me clear across the room. Yay!! (Now he's walking around like crazy, but at the time it was exciting!)

No comments

© GREG & BRE AULLMAN
Maira Gall