4.08.2010

Georgia Trip - Part 6

Alright, this is the last...haha...

My flight home was just as wonderful as my flight to Georgia...except I had a nasty cold and was feeling sick to my stomach....But my flight from Atlanta to Denver was pretty good. We were in the biggest plane I've been in. There was a completely separate section for 1st class...lol, but the TV also had a lot more options, so I watch "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" the whole way. Pretty exciting! In Denver I had a pretty long layover. I actually got in from ATL in time to catch an earlier flight to SLC, but that would have been pointless, so I just waited. There was a totally creepy guy there that kept following me. I was sitting at the end of a row, and this dude came and sat across from me but a couple seats down. Then I got up to use the restroom, and when I came back someone had taken my seat, so I sat on the same row, but the the next section over. El Creepo got up and moved to the end of the section he was on, but was closer to me. I must have given him a funny look because he said, "Sorry" when I looked at him. hmmm...then he kept moving around and looking at me weird. It was kinda creepy....But that was the end of that. LUCKILY we weren't on the same flight! UGH! That would have sucked...haha...But it was great to fly into SLC and to be able to see Greg again. I get homesick really easy, and even though I had the kids to keep my mind off of it, I was REALLY glad to be home and see my hubby.

It was such a fun trip! We didn't do a lot of adventurous things, not a lot of sight-seeing, but it's okay. The most fun I had was chasing the kids up and down the stairs. Lilli is such a cutie...even though she can be a total stinker, she has such a unique and creative mind. I just love her. Aidan and Alex were so much fun too! Alex is just like Lilli, so he can get pretty animated. He would take off up the stairs, and I'd come up behind him and say, "I'm gonna get you!" And he'd scream and try to go faster. It was so funny. Aidan is a little bit quieter, but he is still just as cute and as fun. He ALWAYS had to have my phone, and if I would put the phone up to his ear he'd start chatting away. There was one night Ben called and Shari put it on speaker phone so he could talk to the kids, and Aidan just talked away. It was so cute. I loved sitting on the landing while the boys would crawl up the stairs. They'd go into Lilli's room and I'd say, "Where's Alex? Where's Aidan?" and they would scream, and peek their heads out of the door...they are just super cute. I love all of their different personalities. I'm glad they're a little bit closer so I can so see them a little bit more. I just love them...and btw...I am Lilli's favorite aunt! She told me...and then I proved it when I went to Cokeville to see them. She was in Kenzie's arms, and I said, Lilli, who's your favorite aunt? And she immediately perked up and came into my arms! and the boys both love me too!!! It's a tough job being the favorite aunt, but...what can I say? I do a good job! :D Anyway...here are just a couple more pics from my trip that cracked me up!

He was going crazy with the spaghetti!
She would say, "take a picture of me" and then she wouldn't even look at me! little stinker! Lol
I just love this little boy! He's such a cutie!
haha! What a nerd! I love it!
Thanks Shari (& Ben) for letting me come visit! I had a BLAST staying up late talking and hanging out! Love you guys!

2 comments

Lindsay said...

I just love all these pics of your cute niece and nephews, what dolls! And your trip sounded so fun! Oh and I'm loving your new blog design, super cute! :)

Random Forevers said...

breanne, thanks so much for your thoughful comment. i really appreciate it. you can stalk my blog all you want! i didn't know you had your own business, way to go! that's awesome!

© GREG & BRE AULLMAN
Maira Gall