6.09.2009

Laughter is the best medicine!

So, I was sitting here somewhat annoyed with certain things/people (NOT going to get into it, because A. it would offend probably 99.9% of you, and B. I think it's lame to sit and complain about everything little thing :) But anyway...so I'm sitting here, annoyed, and I'm looking on one of my previous clients blogs (shhh...don't tell them I am stalking them...lol, jk..but really) and there is a picture of their young child and an open kitchen drawer, and it reminded me of this REALLY funny story about someone I know. (No names, cuz it will embarrass this person I'm sure!) 

This one day I was at home (a long time ago), and I had this habit of staying up late. So me and this other person (who was really young at the time) decided to watch a movie. Well said person fell asleep, and I was just sitting there watching the movie. All of a sudden said person (let's call him bob so I can stop saying said person) gets up and goes into the kitchen. I hear bob open one of the drawers in the kitchen, and then I hear a sound similar to that of pouring water. Finding it odd, I go in there to see bob PEEING in the drawer. I think bob was still half asleep (at least I hope he was..) but when I said BOB! what are you doing? Bob appeared to 'wake up'....lol...It was the FUNNIEST thing in the world, and I LAUGHED SO HARD....and after seeing that picture and having this memory I had to laugh. Made me feel a lot better. in the end, I made bob help me wash the dishes that were in the drawer. (I washed, bob rinsed). (I laughed the entire time I washed the dishes) And Mom and dad woke up to the drawer in the tub (yeah, i was too lazy to put it back) and all the dishes from that drawer on a towel drying...I asked Bob what he/she was doing, and he/she said that he/she had to go to the bathroom, but couldn't hold it that long...haha, when in reality it would have taken just as much time to walk to the bathroom, as it took to go to the kitchen and pull out the drawer...hahahahaha....lol...man, okay, that made my night.  It's all those fun little memories that can make you forget your worries/troubles/ANNOYANCES! :) And sorry Bob for sharing that story, it was too funny. 

And to make BOB feel less embarrassed, there was a different time that another person (call this person Dot) was asleep, while some of us other people were awake in the kitchen, and Dot came into the kitchen, and went to where our garbage is (for those of you who know, it's next to our washer as you come in the back door) and Dot pulled down his/her pants to go to the bathroom. luckily we stopped him/her before anything happened....

And while I'm embarrassing all others, here's an embarrassing story about ME and brady (he's on a mission...it's okay!) When we were REALLY YOUNG!!! oh wait...I had it all typed up, and decided it was too embarrassing. I'll let Bob tell you that story someday, or mom and dad...hahahaha...oh joy!

Laughter truly is the best medicine!

(oh and PS...there is a 99.9% chance that no one would know that movie I quoted. There was one person, and I don't know why I thought she would know it, maybe because I think she would know random movies, but apparently she didn't. but you don't get to know the movie, but it's pretty freakin' hellarious!)

Oh and PPS. I have over 10,000 hits on my blog! WHO THE HECK IS STALKING ME?!?!? and better yet...why is no one stalking my design blog. I would rather you stalked me there, than here..and while you're there, submit an order of cards/invitations/announcements! 

and PPPS! I am going to make the CUTEST thing ever. I can't tell you what it is yet...because I don't know when I'll finish it...hopefully soon, but it's going to be so stinking cute. All you with little kids will think I"m the GREATEST thing/person EVER!

3 comments

Lindsay said...

Bre you're so funny, your posts crack me up! I'm still curious about that movie though, and was I the person you thought would know the movie? I kind of guessed so since I was the only one that commented on it! haha When does Brady get home!? That is so crazy he's almost done!

Jason and Aubrey Boyer said...

how do you know how many hits you have? does it mean 10,000 different people or every time someone comes on?

Shari Davis said...

I laughed so hard when I read this!!!! lol

© GREG & BRE AULLMAN
Maira Gall