6.14.2009

just when you think...

I can't get any more random, here ya go!

Today for church I wore a very polka dot dress. During sacrament meeting (or before, because I paid very close attention to the speakers....RIGHT!) I looked down at all the dots and thought, "hmmm...I wonder how many dots are on my dress." I thought about counting them, but it would be weird since I sit up in the choir seats and didn't want people to notice me doing something so weird...

Well...after church we had BYC, and I was sitting between Lahoma (beehive pres) and Sarah (Mia Maid pres), and Sarah had on a polka dot dress too. We were just sitting there talking and joking when Lahoma leans over and says, "Do you guys ever wonder how many dots are on your dresses." WHAT?!? lol..yes, I am bragging that I am on the same mind wave length as a 13 year old!

1 comment

Mike, Katie, Annali and Londyn said...

Too funny! Did you count 'em?!?!?

© GREG & BRE AULLMAN
Maira Gall