6.09.2009

It's a BABY!

My SIL Juanita had her baby today...
Born at 1:30 pm
weighed 7 lbs 6 oz
19 inches long
named him Austin Scott
and he's so cute!
AND I get to see him NEXT WEEK!!! yay! I'm so excited to actually get to meet a niece/nephew when they are still a newborn baby! We're so happy for Mike, Juanita, Kyla and Jake and can't wait to see you guys!


oh and in other news...I picked up this used book at Hastings, because when I was flipping through it I saw that the previous owner had highlighted a bunch of it...lol, who does that. it was pretty funny some of the stuff she highlighted, but then there was this quote...and I really liked it...so here it is...
"...you can only be in a bad mood for so long before you have to face up to the fact that it isn't a bad mood at all. It's just your sucky personality."
Think about it! lol...

2 comments

Lindsay said...

haha the quote is funny! and new babies are so fun! Austin is a name we have on our list for a future baby boy! (love that name!) so cute!

Stephanie Kay said...

love that quote. its so true. :)

© GREG & BRE AULLMAN
Maira Gall