6.13.2009

A Funny Story...

I know. These pictureless posts are pretty lame, but what can I say...yeah, I don't know either. But don't worry, when I come back from my many adventures NEXT Sunday/Monday, I may have some pictures..MAYBE! I have Girl's Camp Tuesday and posssibly Wednesday, then LAS VEGAS again (I KNOW!) Wednesday night-Sunday. Totally stoked.

Right so my funny story...

Yesterday and Thursday we had a 2-day camp at LHS. Well, yesterday Lacey (gal I coach with) had her daughters there, and the younger one is like 4. I like to tease her because she is so funny with her responses (and she can't say her r's, so it's 10 times cuter). Anyway, her hair was a little messy from wrestling around with some of the girls, so I told her she looked like a little orphan. She told me she wasn't, and so I asked, "Do you even know what an orphan is?"

B - "yeah"
Me- "What is it"
B- "Someone with messy hair"
Me- "Okay, well your hair is messy, so that makes you an orphan, right?"

lol, so a few more times I called her orphan, and after the last time, I look over and she was licking her hand and pushing her hair back with it. (Haha, I feel bad for laughing, but it was pretty cute/funny!) So I said, "Come here, I don't really think you're an orphan!" She was a little mad at me, so it took a little before I could get her to come and talk to me. (She continued to 'fix' her hair this whole time...lol) So finally I got her to come over and sat her on my lap. I told her I didn't really think she was an orphan, and she goes, "Well you've been saying it for hours!" lol...too cute...but I really did feel bad. So I had to reassure her that I was just kidding with her, and I didn't really think she was an orphan. Haha, it was so cute/funny. But we are friends again. Even though she tried to smack my butt a few times. I reassured her that I could kick her butt 10 times worse than she could kick mine, but she tried to argue with me telling me that could kick mine 18 times worse... (yes I like picking on 4 year olds! lol)

Also, Lacey, she owes me a couple billion dollars for all the bets we made. I think she has a serious gambling problem! You should have her checked out! lol..

Okay, that's all. I may be back a little later with something else, but that's all...laters!

No comments

© GREG & BRE AULLMAN
Maira Gall