6.15.2009

hmmm...so did I mention how not so excited I am about girls camp (MELANIE PLUG YOUR EARS...or closer your eyes I guess!) It's been too long since I've camped, and I'll be honest, I've become somewhat of a wuss...and I don't want the girls to do anything to me..I would cry...not really, I just don't want any scary pranks or to get soaked for any reason...I will have a good attitude, cuz it's lame to sit and complain about doing every little thing...ie waking up at 6:30....WAHHH...I wonder if there's a bull horn that we'll have to steal...then have other girls steal it from us, then US get in trouble for trying to get it back...then getting in trouble and having the leaders mad at us all week...

...

...

...

woooh...flash back! HA! okay...the best ever though was when the two KTs (boehme and cammack) came and hung out in our tent and we were up ALL NIGHT making shadow puppets...or...freaking out about having to stay in the cabin because of the mice? yeah...that was so much better than the tents! or the time we fit 9 girls in one half of a really big tent..why we didn't just sleep on both sides...I don't know..it was more fun to scrunch and squish...ahhh girls camp...

HOWEVER...the all-time BEST camp EVER was our ward camp...the only one I went to...I was the only senior, so I got to chill with my bff beehives! We got in trouble for talking about banjo eating twinkies? Or something like that...and then staying up all night talking about becoming one of the girls' mommy because she has a hott dad...and he was staying the night up there as the priesthood leader...talk about embarassing!!! AHHHH...Girls Camp...I'm sure we'll have some good times this year too...I'll be back Sunday!

2 comments

mel said...

Was it so bad? I am very proud of you for getting yourself out of bed so early in the morning! Plus I am glad there were no creeping things in our sleeping bags.

Gayle said...

What are you talking about ? Girls camp is the funnest. I guess I need to let you borrow my special bag of fun. re: fart machine. I can not wait until July for to go with my girls. I guess I am just a kid at heart

© GREG & BRE AULLMAN
Maira Gall