6.15.2009

It's a......

PICTURE!!!! that I really like...I LOVE shooting at the SLC temple! (granted it's only 1 of 2 that I've shot at...lol) but you can't go wrong there! LOVE IT! I still wish I would've gotten a better picture of it with all the trees and blossoms. oh well. I still like this. If I had gotten married in this temple, I would get a HUGE print of it! Yes, yes I would!



Well, if you don't hear from me for, oh a week, it's because I'm having the time of my life partying it up...first tues-wed at girl's camp (a little nervous about it. last time I went camping was the summer before my senior year...EEEK!) then wed-sunday....VEGAS!!! Yay! I get to see my new nephew and my other niece and nephew and bil and sil and fly kites with the kiddos at the park, and go gamble our life savings away...not really...but I'm still excited! I may get another post in tomorrow. We'll see how I'm feeling...I need to sleep now though..I have open gym at oh......8 in the am, and it's now 2:01! Nighty night!

No comments

© GREG & BRE AULLMAN
Maira Gall