5.01.2009

FINALLY...I can tell you my news!

As if I don't blog enough, right? Well...I'm happy to FINALLY Be able to announce my BIG NEWS!!! Are you ready for this......i'm so excited to share that....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
am
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A DESIGNER at DigitalPaperHearts.com!!! Now, I know some of you may think this is dumb, but I am really so excited. The best part is the owner over there asked ME to join them! I was so excited. I've been praying for ways to make money (without having to get a real job) and I think this is a blessing...not that it's going to bring in a ton of money...(unless my fellow blogging friends feel the urge to purchase my stuff!) but it's something, and I'm really happy and excited about it. This is why I needed your answers to that weird question about Mothers...(and ha to those who thought I was prego. I knew I'd get you going, especially with that question...) anyway...my first product in stores is a 28 PAGE ALBUM! Holy cow...I should've started off small, but I am in love with the way this turned out. So if you need a mother's day gift...Head over to my store...it's on sale for 35% off...a total steal if you ask me! I'd give you a coupon for it free, but I don't know how to do that...Darn it...(teeheehee!) so instead, you get it for 35% off! Anyway...this is all I've got in stores now...lol..

Here's the QP Album using some of the words ya'll suggested...get it HERE
And in case you would rather get your own kit to fancy it up, here are the templates for this massive album! Get it HERE
And in case you want to see where I 'work' go HERE and you will really see my 'name' under designers! Wooot! I'm so excited...

but it's like 4 in the AM now, and I have a wedding tomorrow, so I need sleep! Just wanted to tell you my good news! Oh, and I expect a lot of mothers to receive a 28 page A-Z album for Mother's day....(Shari, Kandyce, Kenzie...i did my part...you get to do the rest...hehehe...jk mom..but not really sisters!!!)

6 comments

Cordie said...

WOW!!! What exciting news, you are too talented! CONGRATS!!!!!!!

Bill & Ellen Thompson said...

Congrats Bre!!! We are so happy that you are happy with this new adventure!! What a great opportunity for you! Give us a call with all the details! Love ya lots!

Anonymous said...

That is super exciting news! :) I hope your wedding today went well seeing how you probably didn't get too much sleep. ha

Violet Rose said...

Yeah!!! Bre!! I'm so excited for you. Congratulations!

Brittney K. said...

Wow! That's so fun for you! Congrats, I love to sneek peeks at all the stuff you do! By the way,for when you get to it...my colors have changed to red and gold. Have fun, laters!

Ashlie said...

Congrats Bre!

© GREG & BRE AULLMAN
Maira Gall