5.31.2009

Suddenly reminded...

of how much I hate doing dishes... <---sigh---> Our dishwasher is like 500 years old, and hasn't been cleaning the dishes on the top rack very well, so I have been having to wash them...BY HAND!! lol, just kidding, it's not horrible, but it sure makes you appreciate having a dishwasher...Plus I'd rather wash them by hand than spend money to buy a dishwasher...

hmm..nothing going on around here...maybe taking a trip this weekend...but that's still up in the air. Still have over 1000 pictures to go through, but it's fun, so I don't mind. And Mel, I looked through  Wyatts pics again and there are a LOT of cute ones. I'll get some new ones up really soon! 

okay. that's all, maybe one of these days I'll have some pictures to show ya'll

2 comments

Jason and Aubrey Boyer said...

is your computer fixed yet?

mel said...

YEA! I can't wait!

© GREG & BRE AULLMAN
Maira Gall