5.04.2009

Win it...

So...I don't know how many of you are actually scrappers, but I thought I would post this on my blog just in case any of you are...I am giving away (yes for free!) one (or more) of the QP albums...

Just go HERE or HERE to learn more...PS You have to be registered at those sites to enter....sorry..just the way the digi world is....

If you don't want to...feel free to purchase it! I don't mind. I think I've made lik $6 off of them! WOO HOO!!! I'm rolling in the money now!

Anyway, so how is everyone? School is out for the summer...YAY!!! Bring on late nights and late mornings for us! (Except tonight, I have another wedding in SL tomorrow...WOO HOO!!!) but yeah. alright...I may have a better post eventually. for now..this is all you get! :)

No comments

© GREG & BRE AULLMAN
Maira Gall