5.16.2009

I'm freaking out, so you get this post...

my baby died today!

I am totally freaking out,

that thing was my life...

okay not really, but It totally sucks! I am hoping it is just a glitch, and it will work again tomorrow! (my baby is my Mac...did you catch that?!? lol)

I was just transferring files from my computer to my external hard drive....

then BLACK! I tried restarting it....

nothing...

so.....I will not be able to redo my blog header, like I was planning

I'm just glad that all my recent wedding photos were already on my ex-hd.

bummer deal is I don't have photoshop right now...

so I can't EDIT those billions of pics

I will still TAKE pics....

but I won't get to edit them until my computer works again

(or until I talk greg into putting photoshop on his comp..I may have to do a 30-day trial so I can get some pics edited...) but all my actions are on my computer...so what am I to do?

But...please if you wanted to do a session witih me. I will still do it. In fact. I encourage it. I need money to now pay for either a new computer or to fix this one...haha...

<---sigh---> I'm hoping that nothing major is wrong though, and that it's just a glitch and tomorrow it will work again...

For now, I'm babbling to keep from freaking out too much. No point....it's just a temporary thing. nothing I can do about it....

okay...that's all...I am not taking donations/booking shoots (if you'd prefer to get some pics back for your money!!) in an effort to build up my savings account so we don't go broke....

I NEED MY BABY BACK!!!!!

oh..mel, I really will still do Wyatt's pics! Don't let this little setback keep us from doing it! :) (I really will DL a trial on greg's comp if i need to so you can get your pics back before Wyatt turns 18!)

2 comments

mel said...

Let's still do it on Monday. I know you will figure out a way to get me some pictures. 4:00 will work great. Come on over and we will sure try to be ready.

Lindsay said...

Bre, how is your computer doing? I hope it didn't die for good! That would be really sad!

© GREG & BRE AULLMAN
Maira Gall