5.19.2009

Life Without my Baby...

Yes...it's true. I am going on 4 days without my computer. I haven't done that since....well...my last vacation, but I haven't gone completely crazy! So what, you ask, have I done without my computer...well...

I mowed the lawn
watched a lot of TV (ha!)
watched 2 movies with Greg
Wrote my BFF Natalie a letter for the first time in the nearly year and a half that she's been gone
played an xbox game that Greg bought me a while ago and never played it...(and I have to say I LOVE it! haha)
played another xbox game that Greg just recently bought me... (don't laugh...HSM3 DDR) hahaha...and if you don't get the acronyms, please don't google them
2 photo shoots (no editing! WAAAH!!!)
went for a walk/drive with Greg
went jogging (up to 3 times a week now! YAY ME!)

yeah, so that's not too much, but I was at least proud of writing the long overdue letter...(I get the award for 'worlds worst bff'. anywho...so I'm not going crazy like I thought. I'm still sad that it's not with me right now, but I'll get it soon...hopefully. I took it to the apple store here yesterday and they said it will be 2-3 days...WHAT?!? Oh well. hopefully it's nothing that I'll need to break open my secret piggy bank for...

That's all....oh, and I'll be in Provo on July 7th (most likely), if anyone in that area is interested in a photo shoot...shoot me an email...btaphotography@hotmail.com.

2 comments

Anonymous said...

Sorry your baby is sick right now. Hopefully it doesn't cost too much to fix it up. :) Can't wait to see the edited pictures!

Shari Davis said...

We need our family pictures done desperately! Can you come and do them?????

© GREG & BRE AULLMAN
Maira Gall