7.10.2016

Family Time in Cokeville

June 10 my sister & brother-in-law picked me up in Logan to take me to Cokeville for some family time. My entire family was there, with the exception of my little brother Kennan, who is currently in Florida, and some spouses. It was a lot of fun to see everyone, and to spend some time back in Cokeville. I forget how much I really loved growing up there.

This is how I felt about my safety, being in the car with two crazy drivers....


This view never gets old.

The boys were nice enough to let me sleep in the back room, while they slept in the living room. Remember how we could sleep wherever, whenever we wanted? How nice would that be.

Oh Alex, such a beast! We had a nice pillow fight, and then he came into the gym with me where I taught him the proper way to hold your hands when playing volleyball...Wrist & hands people. Wrist & hands always! He's such a goofball.

Liam pretending this was a motorcycle. He would pretend to put a key into the ignition, start it, while making motorcycle noises then fly down the ramp. He is his father's child.

It was a beautiful, rainy day in Cokeville. Liam is enjoying licking the rain off of the rails. Gross kid.

Walking to Grandma Norene's house.


The other reason I went to Cokeville was for a volleyball tournament. While I wish I was able to play, I wasn't able to. I will also write more about this over on my other blog, but it was a great day, and I loved seeing all the support from those in our small community!

The Thompson team. Sisters, Cousins, Sisters of Sisters, and Friends of Sisters.

Sunday was a nice relaxing day. I slept in (oops! ;) and when everyone came home, I went out to the swing set with the kiddos, Liam, Myka, & Aiden. Lots of fun was had.




Kandyce on the left, and Myka on the right. Total twinners!





It was a great weekend, and always fun to spend time with the family, and especially the nieces and nephews.

No comments

© GREG & BRE AULLMAN
Maira Gall