7.14.2016

Thursday Three | 07.14.16

    • I always enjoy it when people randomly ask, "Do you have an autoimmune disease?" Was it the crazy hair? The bloated stomach? The crippled hands? Or the bags under my eyes that gave it away? "You have no wrinkles."
    • But really. Its awesome. Especially since she was so busy on her phone while I was working on a loan for her and her husband, and when we were done, she just blurted it out. I love it!
    • It's almost the weekend people! #cantwait
                                            Thursday Three was developed by Kristin from RUKristin. You can read more about it {here}, then play along over on Instagram and follow me @bre11414.

                                            No comments

                                            © GREG & BRE AULLMAN
                                            Maira Gall