7.24.2016

Some Randoms

Last month I started seeing a Chiropractor, which, I will not get into on this page, mostly because there isn't much to tell.Anywho, driving from work to the Chiropractor allows me to drive past the temple. I forget how beautiful it is up close. How often we take for granted the fact that it is literally 5 minutes away.


Because, let's face it, I was a cute kid, and this was one of the rare times Brady and I got along. Haha!


At work, we had a LEGO day, where kids came and played with LEGOs. This day was also the day that our Area Manager and his boss came to discuss the "new" MSR program. I spent a good amount of time in there talking to them, and asking them various questions. It has been just a really rough year and a half. In some ways it has gotten better, and in other ways, it hasn't. I love it there, and I love what I do, but if this is going to be a career for me, it needs to be somewhere that I feel like I am appreciated and if I were to ever try to leave, they would fight to keep me there. Once upon a time it felt that way, but not so much anymore. It was really good to spend some time with Mike & Kevin though.

Anyway, back to the LEGOs...we had a few left over, so I grabbed one. I was a total jerk though, and only grabbed one for myself. Chandler was a bit mad, so when I went to lunch, he stole my LEGOs and started building them himself. I suppose I could have been a bit more upset with him, but I deserved it. This is his, "This is so stupid" look. Grateful to have such a fun co-worker/station neighbor.


Oh, just looking for flooring to replace our carpeted kitchen. I had my doubts as to whether he'd actually do it or not.


Greg and I were asked to babysit one night for some members in our ward. Normally, I would make excuses to not, but since the lady is one of the sisters I'm assigned to visit teach, and I haven't been in a while, I couldn't say no. Plus, it was so they could go to a church meeting. They have 3 kids, and the two girls were so cute. The oldest has a disability, so the mom wrote out a schedule to follow, which was nice. The youngest, who is probably 2, just clung to me. It was nice to feel loved. I even was able to hold her pretty much the entire night. Then, when we were watching a movie, the two little girls wanted to sit on my lap and cuddle. It was great. Greg was awesome to go with me, even though I knew he really did not want to. Grateful that he came.

 

No comments

© GREG & BRE AULLMAN
Maira Gall