7.24.2016

The Big 3-0!

It finally happened. I turned the big 3-0. It was just as awful as I expected it to be. Just another year older, and not much to show for it.

Just kidding, but it was a good day. Greg surprised me by redoing our kitchen floor. Goodbye ugly carpet, hello beautiful floor. I was a bit nervous about it, but he did a good job. I love it.

This is what the floor looked like under the beautiful carpet.

The final product.

Doesn't it look so great? I love it.

This is what I walked into at work. We loved us some good parties and decorating.



We continue to have fun with them, even weeks later.

The giraffe/elephant combo won the "chicken war". We're totally mature.

Since it was the Friday before the 4th, and we got beautiful sparkly crowns and necklaces. It was a good day for sure.

My actual birthday was good too. Mom and Dad stopped by with some rugs for my kitchen, and some cupcakes. It was good to see them.

Then Kandyce, Clay and the kids stopped by where we had loads of fun, which I'll post about later.

Greg spoiled me rotten, like usual, and I'm excited to see what this year brings.

No comments

© GREG & BRE AULLMAN
Maira Gall