6.30.2016

Last Day of June

Today is the last day of June. How did this happen? I swear, this year has just flown by like crazy. Even more so than normal. It's been a good year so far.

I've had a lot of good experiences, a lot of frustrating experience, a lot of bad experiences, and a lot of blah experiences.

I suppose that's what life is.

I shouldn't hope for more than what I've got, because chances are the opposite of what I want to happen, is what will actually happen. It's part of our experience here on earth. Sometimes we have good things thrown at us, and we forget about our troubles. Sometimes we have crap thrown at us, and we forget about the good things in life.

Why don't we focus more on the happy things in life? Why is it easier to focus on the crap? Why is it harder to do what we're supposed to, than what we're not?

"May you ever choose the harder right, than the easier wrong."
Thanks President Monson.

That's pretty much the greatest advice you could ever get.

No comments

© GREG & BRE AULLMAN
Maira Gall